Home Insurance by California Casualty
If you work for your community in medicine, law enforcement, fire fighting or education, you're in the right place. We make it our mission to serve those who serve our communities. Home insurance from California Casualty is customized just for you if you are a teacher, a nurse, a fire fighter or a peace officer.
The California Casualty home insurance package is comprised of basic and custom options that meet your personal standards for a complete coverage plan that's competitive and powerful.
One part of the home insurance package protects your property from damage and provides additional living expenses after natural disasters or an insured loss. Another important part of the California Casualty home insurance package covers you during lawsuits or liability claims if others are injured on or by your property.
These are some of the optional home insurance endorsements California Casualty features that are popular:
- Earthquake – coverage varies by state
- Scheduled Personal Property Endorsement – protection for art and jewelry
- Seasonal Occupancy – because you can't always be there
- Computer Coverage – protect those sensitive electronics
- Water Damage and Sump Overflow – for water damage incurred through no negligence
- Home Day Care – powerful protection for little ones
- And much more!