Mark Goldberg, 719.532.8436
California Casualty is Presenting Sponsor of California Program Honoring Educators That Make a Difference
San Mateo, CA, December 17, 2014 … Most of us have a memory of a teacher or school program that sparked an interest to achieve. The California Department of Education's School Recognition Program harnesses the passion of caring educators, support staff and schools; honoring their efforts to provide every student with the opportunity to succeed.
California Casualty is proud to be the 2015 Presenting Sponsor, making possible the following California School Recognition Programs:
- California Gold Ribbon Schools – honoring exemplary public schools which demonstrate significant gains in narrowing the achievement gap
- Teacher of the Year – recognizing exemplary teachers and their contribution to quality education
- Classified School Employee of the Year – highlighting those who symbolize the profession's commitment to education
- California Green Ribbon School Awards – recognizing schools that accomplish great things in the areas of sustainability and health
- California Blue Ribbon Schools – celebrating schools that promote and support the improvement of education
The partnership with the California Department of Education is a testament to how schools, businesses and communities can come together to promote the remarkable successes of schools and educators across the Golden State. California Casualty Field representatives will help present the awards and attend the special recognition ceremonies, enhancing the company's commitment to California educators.
"Since we partnered with the CTA in 1951, California Casualty has been vested in helping California educators in their passion of making a difference for their students," said California Casualty Vice President Mike McCormick. "It's an honor to help recognize the everyday heroes who educate our children and make our communities better."
Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, California Casualty provides auto and home insurance to educators, firefighters, law enforcement and nurses across the country – American heroes who enhance their communities. Celebrating 100 years of service, California Casualty has been led by four generations of the Brown family. To learn more about California Casualty, or to request an auto insurance quote, please visit www.CalCas.com or call 1.800.800.9410