Umbrella insurance provides reliable protection for the unpredictable
Umbrella insurance is designed to protect you and your family in the event that you surpass your auto and home insurance coverage limits. You have worked hard for everything you own, and your hard work deserves to be protected. Everyone at every age can benefit from umbrella liability protection.
Why get umbrella insurance?
Umbrella liability policies provide you with extra protection from judgments and lawsuits that may exceed the liability limits of your current insurance policies.
Umbrella insurance can cover you in cases where the liability limits of your existing insurance policies are exceeded. Without umbrella liability coverage, assets such as your vehicles, homes, RVs, and future earnings may be at risk.
Unlike other insurance policies, umbrella insurance can cover legal issues such as defamation of character, libel, slander, wrongful eviction, false arrest, and malicious prosecution.
What does umbrella insurance cover?
- Injuries to other people and damage to property if you're at fault
- Legal fees and court costs for slander and defamation lawsuits
- Judgements that exceed the coverage limits of your other insurance policies
Who needs umbrella insurance?
- Anyone who wants to protect their personal and financial well-being
- Homeowners and renters
- Everyone at any stage in their life
Who is covered under your umbrella policy?
- You and your spouse
- Anyone residing in your household under the age of 21 who are in your care and custody
- Relatives residing in your household
How much coverage do I need?
Determining how much umbrella coverage you need depends on your personal financial situation, the assets you have, and your level of risk. Many people decide the level of coverage that is right for them by looking at their assets plus their income. Others may have a higher potential risk exposure which requires a higher liability limit.
We are here to help you review your needs and determine the coverage that is right for you. Give us a call at 1-877-652-2638 to speak with a caring representative.