Specialty Insurance FAQs

I was wondering about that . . .

Protection. Value. Service.

We're here to help you understand your policy and options. If you have a question that's not answered here please give us a call at 800.800.9410.

Basic coverage usually includes damage from collision, storms, fire and lightning, whether in or out of the water. Some policies will cover medical costs, towing costs, wreck removal, and personal effects. Liability coverage is also available.

Earthquake insurance covers your dwelling, personal property, additional living expenses, and loss of use.

Anywhere it rains, it can flood. A flood is a general and temporary condition where two or more acres of normally dry land or two or more properties are inundated by water or mudflow. Floods can result from many conditions: hurricanes, broken levees, outdated or clogged drainage systems and rapid accumulation of rainfall.


Just because you haven't experienced a flood in the past doesn't mean you won't in the future. Flood risk isn't just based on history; it's based on a multiple factors like rainfall, river-flow and tidal-surge data, topography, flood-control measures, and changes due to building and development.

Yes. This type of insurance is designed to "kick in" when your other liability coverage reaches its limit.

RV insurance covers different kinds of vehicles, such as motor homes, motor coaches, and camper vans. It can also cover your travel trailer, camper, or pop-up.

You should review it yearly, especially if you have made changes to your property or assets, such as remodeling or updating.

Helene F.
Protected by
California Casualty