Mobile Home Insurance from California Casualty
It's just about that time! Are your investments and family protected for all your seasonal changes? Make sure you're covered with mobile home insurance from California Casualty.
What should you want in mobile home insurance coverage from California Casualty?
Our policies cover more than just the unit itself. It involves the whole experience from packing to parking.
- Mobile home and accessories such as a roof or air conditioner.
- Other structures on your property separate from the dwelling.
- Personal property contained inside.
- Loss of use coverage due to temporary relocation.
- Liability for bodily injury or property damage claims for anywhere you travel.
- Medical coverage for those who get injured on your premises.
When devising your mobile home insurance plan, California Casualty usually advises three areas to take into consideration: damage to your recreational vehicle, theft from your mobile home, and your legal liability for injuries on or near the property.
All optional coverage you may require for special needs (such as firearms or expensive electronics) are available and affordable. Just speak with one of our representatives by phone, or use this convenient form to get started with a free quote.
Don't let a weak policy ruin your seasonal plans. Mobile home insurance from California Casualty will steer you in the right direction from beginning to end. We're ready to help you protect your prized investment and those most precious to you. Contact us now!