Policy Changes
Do it yourself or we'll help.

Do it Yourself
  1. Sign in to My Account and visit my policies.

    Making changes through My Account is faster because much of your current policy information will pre-fill in your change form.
  2. Or choose from one of the change forms below. Don't forget that creating an account will save you time filling out these forms.

    Your request will process within 2 business days. If additional information is needed to complete your request, we will contact you at the telephone number or email address that we have on file.

    Note: Be sure to complete and submit your form before selecting a new form or leaving the page. If you select a new form or leave the page before submitting, the form will clear and won't get submitted.
Policy Change Forms
Warning! .

Need Assistance?

Our Customer Care Specialists are here to help.

Call a Customer Care Specialist Email a Customer Care Specialist
Please note:
  • Some changes may affect your rates.
  • If you wish to change your coverages and coverage amounts, please contact a California Casualty Customer Care Specialist at 1.800.800.9410.
  • These forms only change the information on California Casualty insurance policies.
  • If you use payroll deduction remember to also provide any name and address change information directly to your employer or association.